Our mission is to give the best possible advice to startups and small businesses. We welcome business specialists, managing directors, and writers to contribute to our business blog.
Here are the guest post guidelines:
- Articles must be well written, grammatically correct and well researched.
- At least 700 words of content
- 2 relevant royalty free images.
- 100% unique content. We check every article in Copyscape
- Only 1 do follow link is allowed to your website in the article.
- You must include at least 1 additional link to a high authority site.
If you can meet the above guidelines, send us your pitch at editor[at]whoisessay.com and we will get in touch with you.
Topics that are accepted on this blog
- HR/people management
- Time management
- Business development strategy
- Women in Business
- Technology in Business
- Digital Marketing
- Funding, Business Loans, and Grants
- Marketing Plans
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
Your titles should be catchy, some title examples:
- How-tos or advice about anything business
- 10 marketing tips for startups
- The 8 business lessons every entrepreneur needs to learn
- A key to success in people management
Thanks for respecting our guidelines and looking forward to reading your articles.